Thursday 19 March 2009

STOP USING LIVE DOGS AS SHARK BAIT

 Innocent stray dogs are being skewered alive and being dragged behind boats as shark bait in the French controlled Reunion Island. Can you believe it, my friends?



"Help us sign a letter to the French government to ask for an end to this inhumane practice in Reunion Island (French-controlled). We are asking the government to make sure that this practice never happens again!"



Please click this to sign the petition: Stop using live dogs as shark bait.



This is as sickening a story as I have come across and it shows just how insane humanity has become. I urge everyone to sign this petition and popularize it. I have signed it and engaged the help of all my StumbleUpon friends as well.



http://pja64x.stumbleupon.com/



Now it is your turn. We have a duty on this planet. So make it your intent for today!



Philip (PJA64X)


 

No comments: